We’re excited to have you join us as we create a community of people who appreciate, enjoy and respect the awe-inspiring polar regions of our earth. Our goal is to continually build a diverse group of travelers and experts to share their knowledge, ideas and experience.
Membership is limited to those who have visited the polar regions & spouses, or those who have an existing booking for a polar trip.
Consider the exclusive benefits of the Polar Expedition Club:
- The club supports the Worldwide Wildlife Organization (https://www.worldwildlife.org) by donating 5% of all membership fees
- Meetings with other members in your area, planned by the local chapter president
- A roster of contact information for other members, only upon consent of member
- Webinars with naturalists, polar guides, cruise line representatives and polar travel expert advisors who will keep you updated on current travel trends, opportunities and conditions in the Arctic or Antarctica
- Special group travel offerings for the polar regions from our expert polar travel advisors
- Invitations to special events
- Access to a private Facebook group for Polar Expedition Club members
- Meet like-minded people who love the polar regions, forge new friendships, share your memories and learn from others who have also visited polar locales.
We hope to welcome you to the Polar Expedition Club and “see” you at an upcoming meeting soon!
Club membership is available to individuals who have made a trip to a polar region, or have an existing booking for a polar trip.
Qualifying polar regions include any of the following locations:
The arctic regions of:
FEES AND DUES
Membership Dues are $195 annually. Contact +1 (248) 515.3396 for questions.
A reminder email will be sent the month prior to renewal.